Multiple footers

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Nov 26 13:52:53 GMT 2003

At 11:43 26/11/2003, you wrote:
>Steve Freegard wrote:
> > Is this what you are looking for (from MailScanner.conf):
> >
> > Sign Messages Already Processed = no
>
>Hi Steve,
>
>I already have this set to no, so it would appear that it's not what I'm
>wanting :(

This is the only time MailScanner uses the headers for anything. Do the
systems causing the multiple signatures have different "MailScanner Header"
settings in MailScanner.conf? It uses the presence of that header to tell
if it has been seen by your MailScanner before.

And yes, I know the header might be fake, but it's only controlling the
presence of a signature, and there's no  other way to do it.
--
Julian Field

PGP footprint: EE81 D763 3DB0 0BFD E1DC  7222 11F6 5947 1415 B654