Bayesian Learning and forward to as spam action

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Nov 24 08:40:12 GMT 2003

At 02:21 24/11/2003, you wrote:
>Hello MS users,
>Ms on a smtp gateway with just 2 local users (spam and nospam)
>all mailboxes are  in exchange
>
>I want tu use a Bayesian Learning Script.

SpamAssassin will already auto-learn from messages it is convinced are
either spam or not spam. You don't have to forward messages using the "spam
actions" setting, it is already happening whenever it is appropriate to do so.

--
Julian Field

PGP footprint: EE81 D763 3DB0 0BFD E1DC  7222 11F6 5947 1415 B654