Pop3

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Sun Nov 23 20:47:31 GMT 2003

Ok, then it is not related to mailscanner, because once the mail is scanned and dropped into mailbox, it is either the responsibility of another server (pop/imap/others) or a special intervace like webmin to allow you to access it.  MailScanner's power stops before your problem occurs.

Have you tried the mailing list or forum of your pop/imap server or webmin?

For the rest, I unfortunately have no idea, since I run imap from xinetd.
Ugo