Sendmail mailertable troubles

Peter Bonivart peter at UCGBOOK.COM
Fri Nov 21 23:14:14 GMT 2003

Just a guess from a tired list reader who really should be doing
something else Friday night. Try adding this line:

mydomain.com        smtp:[172.16.0.76]

Notice no dot first. Also, be careful editing the cf-file directly, you
should edit the mc-file and let make build the cf for you.

/Peter Bonivart

--Unix lovers do it in the Sun

Sun Fire V210, Solaris 9, Sendmail 8.12.10, MailScanner 4.23-11,
SpamAssassin 2.60 + DCC 1.2.9, ClamAV 20030829