Development Tester

Chris Trudeau chris at TRUDEAU.ORG
Fri Nov 21 16:11:38 GMT 2003

RE: compress/tar archive mail dirsI HAD a script that I could cron that would fire off a number of messages with assorted attachments some viral some not some big some small some with SPAM and vulgar characteristics and some not...

it was a great test of the system under an interesting load and it generated good logging and performance data.  It was not written by me...and it worked really well...

I hadn't used it in a while and now its gone...anyone out there have anything like this?...it would be a valueable tool that we could ALL user to provide some performance/regression testing before taking non-production machines into production...

Any help is appreciated.

CT