ANNOUNCE: Beta 4.25-9

Christo Bezuidenhout christo at IT4AFRICA.CO.ZA
Fri Nov 21 15:05:02 GMT 2003

Yes that will solve that problem.

Thanx

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of Julian Field
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 4:32 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: Beta 4.25-9

At 14:17 21/11/2003, you wrote:
>OK I see that when the message is quarantined the whole message is
>stored in the quarantine folder. Where with the other quarantines the
>message is stored but the attachment is also stored separately. Then
>you can select the attachment and forward that only. And it works.
>
>Julian any ideas?

The Max Message Size feature doesn't care about the contents of the
message, and so doesn't try to split it up into attachments at all.

What I have just written is a "Maximum Attachment Size" feature, which
will just remove huge attachments and thereby will quarantine the
attachment much as if it was virus-infected.

Does that solve the problem?

PGP footprint: EE81 D763 3DB0 0BFD E1DC  7222 11F6 5947 1415 B654