ANNOUNCE: Beta 4.25-9

Christo Bezuidenhout christo at IT4AFRICA.CO.ZA
Fri Nov 21 12:16:24 GMT 2003

OK all works fine. BUT

Release a message stoppped by Maximum Message Size form MailWatch now
give it as a attachment what I cannot open in my Mail Client. When
openeing it it only give a text file with all the message info and
attchment in it.

Help

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of Julian Field
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 5:05 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: ANNOUNCE: Beta 4.25-9

I have just fixed a couple of things which I would like people to try:

1) Rulesets --- all of these should now work properly, where some failed
before
2) Maximum Message Size --- I have rewritten a couple of bits so that
this should now work as advertised.

I would be particularly appreciative if people having "Maximum Message
Size" limit problems could give it a try.

Download as usual from
                 www.mailscanner.info

Thanks folks!
--
Julian Field

PGP footprint: EE81 D763 3DB0 0BFD E1DC  7222 11F6 5947 1415 B654

believed to be clean.
Mailscanner thanks IT For Africa for their support.