MailScanner not behaving - endless loop?

Robert Waldner waldner at WALDNER.PRIV.AT
Fri Nov 21 09:54:23 GMT 2003

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 18:27:09 GMT, Julian Field writes:
>>No, I'm using 2.55-3 (which is the newest for Debian stable I can find).

>They have fixed all sorts of locking problems in later releases.
>You already aren't running the Debian stable version of MailScanner, so I
>would advise you install an up to date copy of SpamAssassin as well.

Ok, I've taken the hard route and upgraded SA to 2.60-2 now (which
 included moving too much of the system to unstable, and according
 trouble :/ ).

MailScanner seems to behave, now just to rebuild the bayes-dbs...

cheers,
&rw
--
-- "Optimismus ist ein Symptom massiven Informationsmangels."