2 virus scanners ???

Jan-Peter Koopmann Jan-Peter.Koopmann at SECEIDOS.DE
Thu Nov 20 22:52:43 GMT 2003

I could have said RTFM since this is what the man page says...

      Virus Scanners
              Default: none

              Which Virus  Scanning  package  to  use.  Possible
choices  are
              sophos, sophossavi, mcafee, command, kaspersky,
kavdaemonclient,
              inoculate,  onoculan,  nod32,  f-secure,  f-prot,  panda,
rav,
              antivir,  clamav, trend, bitdefender, none (no virus
scanning at
              all)

              Note for McAfee users: Do NOT use any symlinks  with
McAfee  at
              all.  It  is  very strange but McAfee may not detect all
viruses
              when started from a symlink or scanning a directory path
includ-
              ing symlinks.

              Note:  If  you  want  to  use multiple virus scanners,
then this
              should be a space-separated list of virus scanners.

:-)