2 virus scanners ???

Matt Kettler mkettler at EVI-INC.COM
Thu Nov 20 22:41:26 GMT 2003

At 12:17 PM 11/20/2003, you wrote:
>Can Mail scanner run two virus scanners (example:  Mcafee and Sophos)

Lots of people have already replied stating it's possible, but none
included an example config.. I hate making redundant "me too" posts, but
there is some information missing from the thread so far.

so, for reference, this config enables Clamav and Command antivirus in
parallel:

         Virus Scanners = command clamav

As you can see, it's just a space delimited list in your MailScanner.conf.