MailScanner and SpamAssassin

Rick Cooper rcooper at DIMENSION-FLM.COM
Thu Nov 20 16:59:10 GMT 2003

Unless you are using Exim 4.23+ and have a "set acl_xx" statement(s) in
your acl(s).
In which case MailScanner will deem the resulting -H files to be invalid
queue files
and refuse to process them leaving your undelivered mail setting in the
queue

Rick

believed to be clean.