MailScanner and SpamAssassin

Gabriele Oleotti goleotti at MISAG.IT
Thu Nov 20 16:37:16 GMT 2003

ok, I've tried creating a symlink in /opt/MailScanner, and now there's something better.
Anyway I still not have the message attached. The message is still sent as is.

I'm going to giving up...

-----Original Message-----
From: Boulytchev, Vasiliy [mailto:vboulytchev at COINFOTECH.COM]
Sent: giovedì 20 novembre 2003 17.26
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: MailScanner and SpamAssassin

Gabriele, I actually downloaded the new mailscanner, and after running install.sh, it installs it in various places.  And that works fine, as long as you watch where your files are.... We used to have everything in /opt/Mailscanner/ which worked just fine.

Vasiliy Boulytchev
Colorado Information Technologies, Inc.
http://www.coinfotech.com