Rulesets not being properly applied

David Hooton david at PLATFORMHOSTING.COM
Wed Nov 19 08:47:15 GMT 2003

Raymond Dijkxhoorn wrote:
> Whatever version, it applies a rule once. IOf you have a to: that it
> selected for its rtule behaviour it wont matter if you 'whitelist'
> something listed in the same mail, all get the same results, since its one
> mail... For example, you can only alter the subject once :)
>
> Bye,
> Raymond.

Sure,

We have a customer who does not want a footer put on his mail (per
domain not user) what I'm trying to work out is why it has suddenly
stopped using the blank footer which we've previously been applying.

I am guessing it's something between the version we were running and the
version we upgraded to last week.
--
Regards,

David Hooton
Senior Partner
Platform Hosting
1300 85 HOST
www.platformhosting.com

   This message has been scanned for spam & viruses by Mail Security.
   To report SPAM forward the message to:    spam at mailsecurity.net.au
   Mail Security                              www.mailsecurity.net.au