mailman and scanning

David While David.While at UCE.AC.UK
Mon Nov 17 19:07:32 GMT 2003

Yep I run mailman with MailScanner - no problems. Admittedly they are relatively small lists (around 250 subscribers).

David While

-----Original Message-----
Sent:   Mon 17/11/2003 18:52
To:     MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject:        mailman and scanning
Hi

We're currently installing and configuring mailman (http://www.list.org).
Has anybody else much experience of running this in conjunction with
MailScanner? We will be hosting a number of quite large lists and don't want
there to be *huge* bottlenecks with the scanning processes.

Mr. Michele Neylon
Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd
http://www.blacknightsolutions.ie/
http://www.search.ie/