MailScanner/Spamassassin and postfix w/virtual hosting

Webmaster webmaster at NWDHOSTING.COM
Sun Nov 16 22:11:52 GMT 2003

I was trying to basically explain my setup.  Straight to the point then....

I would like my customers to be able to have individual options for
scanning their email, ie, enable/disable virus scanning, deliver/delete
all spam, etc.  Is this possible WITHOUT user home directories, only based
on receiver email address/domain?

Brian