scanned emails marked with a perid for a sig.

Michael Caplan worker at MOMPOPMEDIA.COM
Sat Nov 15 20:44:52 GMT 2003

Hi Clas,

Thanks for the reply.  I don't know what would make for a corrupt inline
text signature, but is seems to be okay.  %report-dir% points to a valid
directory, and inline.sig.txt is a fine looking plain text file.  Its
readable by all.  I even chown it to mailnull:mail (which it runs under
on my machine).  Regardless if I have "Sign Clean Messages = no" the
problem is the same.  Actually, on two separate boxes.  Any other ideas?

Thanks,

Michael