Exim + MailScanner + Sympa on an Aplha, general Tips for the Exim + mailscanner setup anyone?

Nerijus Baliunas nerijus at USERS.SOURCEFORGE.NET
Fri Nov 14 20:39:20 GMT 2003

David H. wrote:

>> Isn't exim docs enough?
>>
> No, I am interested in thrid party documentation as well. I am sorry if
> I did not make that clear enough, English is not my first language. I
> have found often that thrid party documentation offers tips and tricks
> as well as a view point oyu may not find in the original documentation.

exim docs and mailscanner docs about exim were enough for me.
Not knowing anything about exim I was able to configure it and
mailscanner in a few hours.

Regards,
Nerijus