[OT] Mail user bandwidth monitoring

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions michele at BLACKNIGHTSOLUTIONS.COM
Fri Nov 14 18:31:07 GMT 2003

Dee

We monitor all sites' usage in terms of disk and bandwidth. Whether it would
be possible to tweak that to give you figures on a user-level or not I would
not be able to say. If you contact me offlist I can put you in touch with
our sysadmin.

Michele

Mr. Michele Neylon
Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd