New virus: JS.Fortnight.Enc

Jan-Peter Koopmann Jan-Peter.Koopmann at SECEIDOS.DE
Fri Nov 14 14:20:06 GMT 2003

Hi guys,

I am not sure if this virus is new but I suppose so. I just received
word of a customer that a virus passed MailScanner. He is using ClamAV
and f-prot. Kaspersky (on his desktop) told him, that the message was
infected with JS.Flea.b. Meanwhile ClamAV obiously updated the sigs
since it is now also discovered as JS.Fortnight.Enc by ClamAV.

F-Prot and eTrust do NOT catch it at the moment. I submitted the virus
to eTrust already. F-Prot will follow ASAP...

Regards,
  JP