spamassassin

Cameron Showalter cameron at GWSCHOOL.COM
Thu Nov 13 18:11:57 GMT 2003

I have MailScanner, spamassassin and clamav running just fine on RH7.3 w/sendmail.

everything works fine (I think), except I have upgraded my spamassassin via MCPAN to 2.60 (a few weeks ago),
and brought required score for spam down to 4 from 7.5, restarted MailScanner, unfortunately I'm still
seeing the following in message headers.

how do I get mailscanner to see the 2.60 constantly?  something odd I see watching the maillog, SA 2.60 is
catching some mail with over a 2.5 score, but then most others get through and show the above header.

thanks
Cameron