Upgrade help...

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions michele at BLACKNIGHTSOLUTIONS.COM
Thu Nov 13 18:09:40 GMT 2003

You shouldn't have any downtime really :)
Download the latest versions of both MS and SA
Upgrade SA and any of its required modules
Upgrade MS using the install.sh which you'll find after decompressing the
tar.gz
When all is done run the upgradeconf script and you're done

(more or less)

Mr. Michele Neylon
Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd
http://www.blacknightsolutions.ie/