Mailscanner workhorse

MailScanner Mailbox mailscan at PRIS.CA
Thu Nov 13 22:10:49 GMT 2003

Hello

Yes, I tried the mailertable feature and it still gets delivered locally.
I have the following in sendmail.cf

#####  $Id: mailertable.m4,v 8.23 2001/03/16 00:51:26 gshapiro Exp $

# Mailer table (overriding domains)
Kmailertable dbm /etc/mail/mailertable

and in my mailertable file:

pris.ca smtp:[mail.pris.ca]

I ran makemap in dbm format, restart sendmail, no errors in the log and
bingo bango all local mail is ending up in local mailboxs rather then
being sent to the host I want.

Rick N