Dual TO: names in Mailwatch - ignore

Pete russell pete at EATATHOME.COM.AU
Thu Nov 13 10:39:29 GMT 2003

I don't know why this suddenly appeared in the list, stuck in my outbox?
I created this 3 days ago. - sorry

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of Pete russell
Sent: Tuesday, 11 November 2003 1:09 AM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Dual TO: names in Mailwatch

Thanks - don't put in too much effort, its not the end of the world,
just a nice to have.

While I have your ear - on my production system, mailwatch 0.3,  I have
use_bayes 0 commented out (as default) in the spam.assassin.prefs.conf
file. ( I don't know anything about bayes to warrant turning it on).

Does this mean that the learn features/functions in the quarantine page
don't actually work? It cannot learn from here, without using bayes? But
I can still use this tool to release the mail to the user?

If the above is true, and I have a very low spec machine, do I need ot
turn on bayes, and to do this, all I need to do is uncomment that file?

If a response requires too much detail for here, could you point me
towards further reading?

Kind regards and thanks
Pete