Blacklist not working?

Hickel, Stephen [gh372247] smhickel at CHARTERMI.NET
Thu Nov 13 08:31:01 GMT 2003

I know this is a question without information attached, but
what would be the most likely cause of a blacklist not
working? I installed MS for someone and he tells me that
addresses and domains he puts in are not working and he
still gets spam from them. I know he (and I) were confused
about what addresses to put in from looking at the full
header. He does restart MailScanner after enterring his
info in the blacklist. Any thoughts? Advice?

Thanks,

Steve