Bayes Ignore Headers

Brent Strignano brent at MIRABITO.COM
Wed Nov 12 16:42:47 GMT 2003

Just upgraded to the latest stable version of MailScanner that has the %org-name% variable in the conf file.
Does this necessitate a change to the bayes-ignore-header lines in spam.assassin.prefs.conf?

In MailScanner.conf :
%org-name% = this-is-my-site

In spam.assassin.prefs.conf
bayes_ignore_header X-this-is-my-site-MailScanner
bayes_ignore_header X-this-is-my-site-MailScanner-SpamCheck
bayes_ignore_header X-this-is-my-site-MailScanner-SpamScore
bayes_ignore_header X-this-is-my-site-MailScanner-Information

Can I use the %org-name% variable in spam.assassin.prefs.conf (probably not).
If we make it an environment variable will it work across the files?

Brent Strignano
System Administrator
Granite Capital Holdings
Sidney, NY