mqueue.in to mqueue

Scott Tiret stiret at ONEREDSHOE.NET
Wed Nov 12 11:44:47 GMT 2003

Greetings,

I am running Gentoo with Sendmail 8.12.10.  I have the mqueue.in and
mqueue folders working as directed in the installation docs.  I also
have MailScanner restarted every 20 minutes through a crontab entry
(also according to the docs).

My question is, if I need to shut down MailScanner for some reason, how
would the mail in mqueue.in be moved over to mqueue.  I can do it
manually and it works, but what process would/could do it if MailScanner
didn't?

Thanks,

--
Scott Tiret

04458494 Scott Tiret stiret AT oneredshoe DOT net
Fingerprint = EA80 6414 79DC 6D7D 992F 2F98 F93C 9CB9 0445 8494