Allow/Deny/Convert html tags

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Nov 12 11:16:48 GMT 2003

At 11:08 12/11/2003, you wrote:
>Julian, will this be a feature that can be turned on or off? Eg, for those
>of us who already have enough options to deal with and would like to just
>stick with with the current options?

I wondered if anyone would ever say that. All I need now is a
Turing-complete configuration language :-)

Don't worry. You can safely ignore all this.
The defaults will not change from their current values. And if you upgrade
using upgrade_MailScanner_conf then your old settings are automatically
inserted into the new configuration file anyway.

--
Julian Field

PGP footprint: EE81 D763 3DB0 0BFD E1DC  7222 11F6 5947 1415 B654