Allow/Deny/Convert html tags

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions michele at BLACKNIGHTSOLUTIONS.COM
Wed Nov 12 11:06:49 GMT 2003

Julian

As long as it is documented clearly I don't mind what way you invoke it.

Michele

Mr. Michele Neylon
Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd
http://www.blacknightsolutions.ie/
http://www.search.ie/
Tel. + 353 (0)59 9139897

  -----Original Message-----
Behalf Of Julian Field
  Sent: 12 November 2003 11:01
  To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
  Subject: Allow/Deny/Convert html tags

  I don't know quite what happened and when, but I can't find any trace of
the code that actually causes the "disarm" option on the "Allow ..... Tags"
to be activated. I can't even find it in any of the released versions.

  So I have had to (re?)write it.

  Current actions are these. Apologies for the HTML posting but I need a
monospaced font.

  Allow...Tags     Convert Dangerous... Action
  no                  no                      Blocked
  no                  yes                     Blocked
  disarm              no                      Disarmed
  disarm              yes                     Disarmed
  yes                 no                      Nothing
  yes                 yes                     Stripped

  Is this okay? Does it make any sense?
  If not, please let me know what you would prefer. I suspect that any list
of actions is okay, so long as it is documented.

  --
  Julian Field

  PGP footprint: EE81 D763 3DB0 0BFD E1DC  7222 11F6 5947 1415 B654

reliance to it is prohibited.