Spamassasin bayes db

Ryan Weaver ryanw at FALSEHOPE.COM
Tue Nov 11 15:43:17 GMT 2003

        I've searched the list archives and came up empty.

        Does anyone know if it is possible to merge from 2 or more bayes dbs
into one main db?

        I know that I can run sa-learn on any given message into any given
db however, I have 3 mail servers and I would like to sync the bayes dbs
between them. I don't always have the original email to pipe to sa-learn (3
times individual times). Something to allow entries from one bayes db to be
imported into another would be extremely helpful.