postdrop equiv for exim

Desai, Jason jase at SENSIS.COM
Tue Nov 11 13:46:59 GMT 2003

*  Copy the queue files to the outgoing exim queue
*  Make sure you chown the files to the mail user "chown mail.mail <message
id>-*"
*  The queue runner process should eventually deliver it.
*    Or, you can manually start a queue runner process with "exim -C <path
to exim out config> -q"
*    Or, you can manually deliver it with "exim -C <path to exim out config>
-M <message id>"

Jason