Check against user list

Jeff Graves jeff at IMAGE-SRC.COM
Mon Nov 10 19:53:26 GMT 2003

Forgive me as I'm having a lazy day and I haven't attempted to look
for this answer myself...That being said, is there anyway to have
MailScanner check messages against some sort of user list? For
instance, a bunch of virii and spam have forged headers so that the
email looks like it comes from my domain (the latest MiMail virus for
instance). Is there anyway for MailScanner to check the email against
the server's (assuming that the server running MailScanner is also the
server contains the valid user accounts) accounts or even a flat text
file list (we're small enough that I could manage that) to see if it
is a valid user account?

Jeff Graves, MCP
Customer Support Engineer
Image Source, Inc.