Misuse of my domain.

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Mon Nov 10 08:08:16 GMT 2003

I wouldn't block it.

Is the spammer using the same From: address in your domain?

We have the same problem, but fortunately the mail address the spammer
uses does not exist in our organization.

So I just created this address and all bounces are redirected to
/dev/null :)