Linux Distrobutions?

Dee Lowndes dee at ASYOUNEED.COM
Mon Nov 10 00:38:28 GMT 2003

> On Tue, 4 Nov 2003, Raymond Dijkxhoorn wrote:
> > > One could get into FreeBSD.  This might be what I'll do.  I don't
know
> > > too much Fedora, but it worries me a bit.
> >
> > I am in the Fedora project since it started, i think its a good
thing.
> > but then again, i might be biased :) I would not worry that much.
>
> The RH8 and RH9 internationalization causes havoc with many innocently
> written Perl modules.  Has Fedora fixed this?

I don't know about Fedora but I have had problems with Redhat in the
past and eventually knocked it on the head for servers. If you are
looking for a pure and secure linux distribution I would suggest
Slackware.

Dee Lowndes
@ AsYouNeed.com

Technical Support and Consultation Services from www.asyouneed.com
Covering selected areas of London including Docklands based Data Centres