Resolution of "very urgent problem with MailScanner & Postfix..."

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Sat Nov 8 04:56:12 GMT 2003

It means that you dont run dccifd, but it usually turns automatically to dccproc.
Do you see something like dccproc available just after?

I have a procedure to use dccifd instead of dccproc if you want.

>From what I found, dccifd is some kind of daemon, so the 8 MB of code is loaded in memory and stays there.
If you use dccproc, the code is loaded each time.