Normal behaviour?

Robert Waldner waldner at WALDNER.PRIV.AT
Fri Nov 7 22:07:14 GMT 2003

On Fri, 07 Nov 2003 15:58:41 CST, Mike Kercher writes:
>> I wonder if this is normal behaviour: when I send an email
>> containing a FORM through "mail -s test me at domain <
>> file_containing_FORM" it goes through my FORM block unnoticed.
>>
>> If I send the same file as an attachment through Evolution,
>> it gets blocked by MS...

>Does mail -s actually use smtp?  If not, I wouldn't expect MS to pick it up.

I guess he runs both off the same (client) host, so yes, they should.

The problem is probably that with the former it's not marked as text/
 html.

cheers,
&rw
--
-- AIX: Space animals ate my UNIX compatibility!
-- - cm, aus dem Stegreif