Spam notice

Steve Freegard steve.freegard at LBSLTD.CO.UK
Fri Nov 7 19:31:34 GMT 2003

Hi Julian,

>>> Steve -- what do you think?

Yup - I agree and I'd be happy to add this feature into MailWatch.

It would fit in nicely with the work currently underway to allow users to
login to a new greatly simplified 'users' interface allowing them to see
their stats (a bit of MailScanner 'marketing'...), manage their quarantined
spam and a request to the admin to release a blocked attachments.  So it
wouldn't be too difficult to generate a daily e-mail for each user that has
quarantined items, listing them with a link to release them.

Kind regards,
Steve.

-----Original Message-----
From: Julian Field
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Sent: 11/7/03 6:32 PM
Subject: Re: Spam notice

At 17:46 07/11/2003, you wrote:
> [...]

Mail
>Admin:
>/path/to/message
>
>So on..
>
>Any other ideas?

Sorry to pass the buck on this one, but would this be better implemented
in
MailWatch? It's an archiving and log analysis problem, not a mail
scanning
problem.
Steve -- what do you think?E
--
Julian Field
PGP footprint: EE81 D763 3DB0 0BFD E1DC  7222 11F6 5947 1415 B654

the sender and delete the message from your mailbox.

MailScanner (www.mailscanner.info) for the presence of computer viruses.