Spam notice

John Wilcock john at TRADOC.FR
Fri Nov 7 16:08:26 GMT 2003

On Fri, 7 Nov 2003 10:46:42 -0500, Ugo Bellavance wrote:
> We are a small site, and I was wondering if it was possible to just
> send a notice to the local recipient, indicating that a message from
> "y at y.com" has been blocked because it is considered like spam, and the
> path to restore it, just like virus.  This would be matched with a
> "store" option.

Or perhaps better still, a daily (or other configurable interval)
digest containing a list of quarantined spam messages. Subject and
sender should be enough to let people spot any false positives, though
it might be nice to add the spamassassin score too.

John.

--
-- Over 2000 webcams from ski resorts around the world - www.snoweye.com
-- Translate your technical documents and web pages    - www.tradoc.fr