Antivirus Solution for Desktops

Miguel Koren O'Brien de Lacy miguelk at KONSULTEX.COM.BR
Fri Nov 7 11:38:15 GMT 2003

Sanjay;

f-Prot is hard to beat in terms of price and resource usage and we've
found it's protection on par with other solutions. It just lacks
sophisticated management tools, but central updating and install is
available. Just for your info, to place my opinion in perspective, we
resell f-Prot in Brazil. But taking that into account, the reason we
resell it is exactly that.

Miguel

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.