New feature request

Robert Waldner waldner at WALDNER.PRIV.AT
Fri Nov 7 09:15:28 GMT 2003

On Fri, 07 Nov 2003 09:03:59 GMT, Mike Brudenell writes:
>Many operating systems permit the set-group-id to be set on directories and
>interpret this with special meaning.  For example...

MailScanner ATM explicitly creates the files with mode 0600, so it
 doesn't matter what group they're in, they'll not be group-readable.

Or didn't I have enough coffee?

cheers,
&rw
--
-- I must conclude that Sun Microsystems Corp is a bunch of mindless jerks
-- who'll be the first against the wall when the gnuvolution comes.   - az