Svar: Re: More SPAM?

Jan Elmqvist Nielsen jen at AH.DK
Thu Nov 6 19:57:55 GMT 2003

I have a user which received about 60 Spam mails in the beginning of
june - It's now close to 150 Spam mails every day!

Total for one of our domain is about 50 % Spam mails during the workdays
and 80 % in the weekends!

/jan Elmqvist Nielsen

>>> marco at MUW.EDU 06-11-03 19:10 >>>
Hi,

> You are not the only one, we are getting bombarded
> with SPAM.

There has certainly been a recent spike in SPAM coming to our site.
However, MS has been handling the spike pretty good. There are always
a few here and there that make it through the checkpoints, but I was
able
to tackle those few by using SpamCop and Spamhause RBLs.

Just an interesting notion: as of October, Spam has increased by more
than 100%
since July (coming to our site). I have noticed this spike around
August. It
is truly a world-wide problem. Something more effective has to be done
prosecute those felthy individuals.

Hope this helps
Marco