Can't find SpamAssassin

James Pifer mailscannerlist at TNJINFL.COM
Thu Nov 6 14:17:27 GMT 2003

Okay, that's what I thought originally. It's working now after
uninstalling the RPMs and then installing 2.60 from source. It just
doesn't make sense to me why it started failing in the first place.
Nothing changed on the machine, it wasn't restart, just started failing
in the afternoon.

Just weird....

Thanks,
James