Mimail virus

kfliong kfliong at WOFS.COM
Thu Nov 6 01:44:53 GMT 2003

Blocking zip files is not an option because anyone who uses attachment
would know that a lot of files comes in zip format. Files like exe and com
and other blocked files are zipped in order to go through email servers
which most probably already blocking these formats. So, if we were to block
zip files as well then i would sure get lots of complains from my users. Is
there a way I could block by using MiMail header or the contents? Or does
the zip file always have that name? If yes then perhaps we could block it
based on the attachment name.

Thanks in advance.