Bad message?

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at HERFF-JONES.COM
Thu Nov 6 00:15:16 GMT 2003

More likely you made a mistake in your whitelist file, since that's the
source of the '(whitelisted)' message.  Check the value of the "Is
Definitely Not Spam" variable and then check the contents of the file it
points to.  You'll probably discover that the sender address matches
something in that whitelist.

When check the "sender address", be sure that the address in question is the
one in your mail log, NOT the one in the From field of the message headers -
they may be the same, but they may also be different, and only the one
logged by sendmail really matters.