Sendmail Delivery Problem.

Christo Bezuidenhout christo at IT4AFRICA.CO.ZA
Wed Nov 5 13:47:16 GMT 2003

Sorry for Submitting this to the list but maybe someone can assist me.

I want my mail to be stored in seperate files in a user directory. One
file for each message received. I have submitted this on the sendmail
news group but no one cared to answer or point me in the correct
direction.

Thanx
Christo

Disclaimer ----------------

This message and any attachment/s are confidential and intended solely for the addressee.
If you have received this message in error, please notify AG Industries Limited immediately.
Any unauthorised use, alteration or dissemination is prohibited.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail and/or attachments, we strongly recommend that you subject this e-mail and attachment/s to your own virus checking procedures prior to opening.
AG Industries Limited accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising from information made available and actions resulting there from.
Messages sent via this medium may be subject to delays, non-delivery and unauthorised alteration.
Any recipient of an unacceptable communication, a chain letter or offensive material of any nature is requested to report it to Postmaster at ag-industries.com