Wacky Request...

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Nov 5 09:55:19 GMT 2003

This is exactly what the "auto-whitelist" functionality in SpamAssassin does.
It has been discussed many times here before, and after a very thorough
investigation (can't remember by whom, sorry) it is agreed that this is
best left switched off as it is fairly easy for a spammer to defeat.

Handling messages coming from a dialup IP address is exactly what the
"MAPS-DUL" Spam List is for.

--
Julian Field

PGP footprint: EE81 D763 3DB0 0BFD E1DC  7222 11F6 5947 1415 B654