are we up and running.

Steve Freegard steve.freegard at LBSLTD.CO.UK
Wed Nov 5 09:07:46 GMT 2003

Hi Martin,

Had the same problem here - I got a message at 0544 on 04/11 then nothing
until 2031 when I got 25 messages in 3mins... - and it's been fine since.

Regards,
Steve.

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Hepworth [mailto:martinh at SOLID-STATE-LOGIC.COM]
Sent: 05 November 2003 08:35
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: are we up and running.

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions wrote:

> Why? Was it dead??
>
> Mr. Michele Neylon
> Blacknight Solutions
> http://www.blacknightsolutions.ie/
> http://www.search.ie/
> FREE IE domains - see site for details
> Tel. +353 (0)59 9139897
> Fax. +353 (0)59 9139897

yep

jiscmail.ac.uk seemed the be very dead for most of 4th Nov. last message I
got yesterday morning was dated 2am Nov 4. Didn't get anything till I got in
30 mins ago. Asked Julian and he reported that the list was unusually quiet!
Or maybe my mailscanner was playing up.

--
Martin Hepworth
Senior Systems Administrator

This footnote confirms that this email message has been swept for the
presence of computer viruses and is believed to be clean.

the sender and delete the message from your mailbox.

MailScanner (www.mailscanner.info) for the presence of computer viruses.