sendmail message splitting defeats bandwidth savings?

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at HERFF-JONES.COM
Tue Nov 4 21:56:22 GMT 2003

Not *each* message, only those that need to be split.

And not *all* the sendmail processes, just the delivery process (and a
different one at that, since we can't run both the outbound queue runner and
an smtp listener off the same outbound mail queue).