Urgent help needed: mailscanner not processing mail

Dan Bowen dbowen1 at MAC.COM
Tue Nov 4 19:37:58 GMT 2003

Check your mail.log for that message ID, I've come across a similar
problem where MailScanner's TNEF dies upon opening certain
attachements, and MailScanner gets stuck in a loop dying on that one
message.  removing that message from the mqueue.in or equivalent
alleviates the problem here.   I'm running MailScanner  4.14-9 on Mac
OS X 10.2.6 (apple darwin) with Sendmail and the Perl TNEF decoder.
Dan Bowen
Oak Ridge Schools
Oak Ridge, TN