OT: Linux Distrobutions?

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Tue Nov 4 12:34:20 GMT 2003

There isn't yet.

I tried building EL 30 on the beta version but a lot of packages failed.
I now have shell access to a 3.0 server and am retrying the build. It's
about halfway now.

Everything seems to be going fine so far, still have to solve some
dependencies.

Building on a RedHat 9 system will be difficult i'm afraid if already some
packages failed on the beta release.