OT: Linux Distrobutions?

Paul zen23003 at ZEN.CO.UK
Tue Nov 4 01:26:37 GMT 2003

Julian

I've done some more reading.

When you recommend SUSE, does your recommendation apply to the free
download of SUSE LINUX for i386 at
www.suse.co.uk/uk/private/download/suse_linux/index.html or are you
referring to their supported versions such as SUSE LINUX Standard Server
8 at
http://www.suse.co.uk/uk/business/products/server/standard/prices.html
which will cost me GBP367 per year including support?